Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Φτάνει με την ποίηση

i just don't feel like writing anymore.It's like i'm always letting stuff out of my head for the world to see but no one ever does.In the end it's just me and my own unread poems that never fail to fuck me up emotionaly.Too much truth about himself,no person can actually handle.It's like i'm always avoiding thinking about life changing situations and then i finally let it out and it eats me up.I don't know.If i don't write i just don't accept the situation in the first place and all is well.Anyway i've had it with everything.I'm only considering one option and that is deletion.Of every fucking person or situation that's aching.I am on my own.I miss being myself.I hate how each and every member of my family only cares about it's own problems.I am so sick of my family always having problems and acting like they are not fucking there.i am crying again and i'm also sick of crying.It fucks me up.I hate how they are moving me to another class and i get to be ALONE for the next damn school year.I want for the god damn finals to be over NOW.I fucking miss YOU everytime that ten seconds go by and i don't get to talk to you or look at your picture .i hate how you are one of three things i can put up with in my life right now.I'm not writing about being lonely and not alone again.i am not writing about everyone i love turning into thin air.I am not gonna write one fucking line about family problems,about being scared,about losing faith,about how i miss my own self,about past love affairs,about tears and love and hope and death.I don't fucking care.Thank you

2 comments:

Kostas2112 said...

Just don't loose faith..you're too young..life awaits for you..WE have high hopes from you..Make yourself a favor and Just live!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o lucro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).