Saturday, September 1, 2007

Possess.

beat me
and i keep loving you
hit me hard
and turn my insides out
feels like embracing
and i feel this pain leading down
to my core
and all i can see
now is you
it sounds so
out of control
and colours keep spinning
i stare at you in ecstasy
as my skin burns me
i can hear my own screaming
and this anger feels
so way better
than
Nirvana

Curse at my own self
scream myself to bleed
first time i'm not losing me
what if i'm losing you?
i've come so way out of line
lately,
it's been hell
bruise my lips
bruise my insides
maybe then i'll learn.

i seemed so complicated but it's not
useless talking
useless explaining
useless everything
other than this with you

scream to me like you did
or do care
bring me to my knees
and i can still feel my ego inflamating
caress me now
caressed me then
my lips you burn
push me up against the wall
i'll keep burning

and from times to times
i come to wonder
whether
all this could have saved me from drowning
had somebody
ever really cared
before.

1 comment:

Kostas2112 said...

"To have or to be?" ,"to possess or to be possessed?" :eternal,unanswered questions,mend to torture..yet excite us also..