Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sucking too hard on your lollipop...=p

Ok..so.This was just the funniest day ever.

10:OO>got up from bed after having slept for about less than 4 hours
1o:O1>(to my moms yelling over the phone)
Mom says:"Ok so alex and paul and the kids arrived and alex wants for you to call her now
10:1O>i call alexandra and she goes like"Ok..so find us a pool or something in the centre of Athens
where there is a restaurant to have lunch"
i go like"why don't you find that yourself?"
i get an answer of"can't be bothered.go on.granma and graygrandma are coming"
10:14>Mom phones again."make calls to all the hotels with pools in athens you are familiar
with,WHILE you are on the bus,because you are coming down NOW.and we are going
to kolwnaki to meet them at your grandma's"
11:OO>On the bus and sitting next to an awfully weird smelly guy.(AGAIN!fuck.)making phone
calls(about 14)and feeling sick as hell.
14:OO>finally there.
14:3O>at my grandma's where there is a g.a. of the entire family(=P).appears ALITALIA lost
their suitcases.stuck at the house till 3:OO making phone calls to the airport.suitcases
contain all my presents.THEY ARE VITAL.fuck
15:OO>it appears that all the phonecalls i made were really useless because we are going to
Friday's and then Ble at glyfada to swim.
15:3O>whole family settles in abelokhpoi Friday's.grandma keeps making complaints to the
kind people working there.
15:45>i tell grandma to come to terms with the fact that we are to sit where they want us to sit
and that she needs to come to terms with it or shut up.
15:5O>(the rest of the family smirks in hapiness.grandma is mad)
16:OO>grandma admits it's a nice place to sit and settles down.we are a big (happy)family.i'm
utterly bored.
16:1O>meat comes to the table.i admit to my uncle my going back to vegeterianism.He
supports it and tells the whole rest of the family to quit trying to force meatballs and
other kinds of meat in my mouth.DEBATE STARTS.i'm not bored anymore.
16:3O>the Russian lady that looks after my gray granny orders for a beer.
16:4O>everyone is drinking some kind of strong alcoholic shit.i come to a huge realisation.
THIS IS what has kept this family going all these years(=p)
17:OO>alitalia lady calls saying to get to my grandmas where the found suitcases are to be sent
in the next ten minutes.Aunt grabs me and her two kids NiNA anD kATERIna(5 and six
years old)and we all jump in the rented BMW and listening to MIKA as loud as we could
manage to reach Kolwnaki FROM abelokhpus in 8,5 minutes.i still want to puke.we all do.
17:3O>suitaces are home.welcome presents.
17:4O>the rest of the family gets home and the presents are handed.I LOVE LONDON.i love
PRESENTS.
18:OO>the rest of the family leaves.Alex,Paul,Nina,Katerina,Mom and I are all heading to BLe
(glyf).i forget my bathing suit.all the way there Nina keeps whining about SHIT
18:3O>the falls asleep 4 minutes before we reach our destination.I curse my luck.
20:OO>everyone has gone swimming (except me that is).DJ is playing wonderwall."there are
so many things that i would like to say to you,but i don't knwo how".Sky is red and there
is smoke everywhere.i see the sunset turning clear blue water to purple,then pink,then
grey.i decide to make a phonecall.i then decide not to.DJ then plays "my interpretation" of Mika.i pick up my cell to make the fucken phonecall.it goes off due to battery shit.
20:3O>everyone gets out of the water and i tell uncle Paul ALL.i'm telling him about the song
and why it made me cry.i am telling him about friends i have come to hate and anxiety about the third class of high school.he hugs me and i burst into tears again.then shakira is on.i quit
crying before anyone else manages to notice it.we are laughing at shakira.shakira sucks.
20:5O>there is a couple FUCKING.(LITERALLY)right next to us on the sand believing we can't actually see them because it's dark or something..Alexandra takes
Nina to pee right in front of them.While singing MIKA'S lollipop.Then we all sing Grace
Kelly.we emphasize on CA-TSING!
21:OO>the couple takes of.we say ca-tsing!every two seconds.i'm laughing so hard my jaws
almost fall off.
22:OO>we have quit singing Mika.now we are singing along with all the songs being played.
Ble turns into a bar.they send me to the bar to order WINE.they force me into walking across
the (packed with people) bar holding both my nieces by the hand which can only speak in english.they keep asking stuff.everyone things i am foreign.i hear some filthy guy saying"omg she has kids at this age"believing i am not greek.
22:2O>I have already gone past the crowds a thousands of time with my nieces.(they keep forgetting stuff and make me go get fetch them.everyone
thinks i'm some kind of weird tourist.one waitor hits on me.he asks me in (horrible)
English at what age i had the kids.
22:4O>i start yelling in greek they are not mine.Katerina and Nina ask me what mlkas means.
i don't answer.three waitors have hitted on me.i request that we leave the place.
23:OO>we are in the parking lot.Katerina has insisted on her drugging a thing with wheels
across Ble.An ex of mine spots me.While singing the Ariel theme song to Katerina on
my way out.I'm oficially now,socially DEAD.
23:1O>Nina won't get in the car.Paul's trousers come undone in the middle of the parking lot.
CORRECTION:i am not DEAD i am two feet bellow surface already.
i start screaming.they are all staring at me wide-eyed.they get in the car.Nina won't
touch me.or get anywhere near me.i just can't help wondering why.(=P)
23:3O>we are all singing"suck too hard on your lollipop or love is gonna get you down!!say
LOOOOOVE say LOOOOOVE or love is gonna get you down"people in speeding cars
yell at us to shut the fuck up with our silly songs.Alex and i start bounching in the car
and singing even louder.
23:50>We are back.
oo:OO>i eat a veggie burger.i have a laughing crisis.the whole of greece is burning.chris calls me
i discover 13 smss' various people have sent while my cell was switched of.one of them
is saying"OMG i hear you went to Ble"(enough said).
00:30>"please please dear God never make me go through this again.and i assure you that
i'll never say any bad words ever again.and i will help the poor and blah blah blaaaah.."

No comments: