Friday, May 25, 2007

failing suicide-cat sting

lying on top of the ceiling
staring at me wide eyed
how did my mind leave that body?
no.it wasn't suicide

flying across this very roof
go all thoughts i stole from you
floating in my own small world
learn to sing and you play in return

your face was radiant in the night
made storms start rising from my eyes
this feeling that eats up my insides
is it going to outlive me?
(is it going to outlive me?)

lying here i get this feeling
a new sense that's so divine
i died then how come i'm still breathing?
call it: failing suicide

crying over my past glory
here all my thoughts wait for you
are you even feeling sorry
for what you could but didn't do?

dn xerw..ypothetw pws merikoi me katalavainun.einai h aisthsh pos xaneis ena meros tu eautu s me kathe anthrwpinh sxesh p dialyetai.kati san suicide:tha boruses na parameineis o idios alla svhneis ola su ta stoixiea ekeina pu s thymizun ti exases h pu nomizeis oti efeygan.usiastika u r failing suicide epeidh ola auta ta stoixeia gyrizun sto mellon s mia morfh p ponaei perissotero.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kalh fash..exeis taledo telikws