Saturday, July 21, 2007

edge of the universe

where the rocks mingle with the waves
and the sun is almost pink
i hear the sound of waves dancing
in a never ending dream

i'm standing here with arms wide open
and to my right i catch your glimpse
it's a look that i've grown used to
through the warmest of cold years

i dance to pulse of my own body
it makes me want to leave this land
and as your voice it soothes me softly
all of harsh thoughts go down with sun

it's almost six-just before seven
and i lose track of place and time
i undress of my clothes,fake manners
and in white ocean i go dive

it all is real and all is here
here,that words are of no significance
it all goes yellow,black,from black to grey
and it so feels like the edge of the universe

i come to realise this perfect moment,
that it's not about NOW but HERE
i'd say that time is just a dream
but standing here,to me you are real.


face a la mer j'aurais du grandir face contre terre j'aurais pu mourir
je me releve je prends mon dernier reve

No comments: