Wednesday, July 18, 2007

EM..DUH!!!

Today when i woke up i had like the weirdest feeling.Well, i guess, having felt like s*** all week long,it was soothing in a most unexpected way.Spent yesterday evening watching shitty DvD while all i wanted was just to go out.And i've also grown so bored of that stupid behaviour of F.that i just don't know what to do anymore.
Well today hell broke loose.i had slept for like three hours last night and i was writting this totally important test today and i just arrived there and sitted for it even though i had studied maximum half an hour.
Shit.
And then i had biology and that total wacko goes "hello people you are writting a test NOW"and i thought how fucked up is this anyway??who writes biology?anyway i expressed my disatisfaction rather..mm..brutally but i still had to sit for it.I got a 19 so i think wtf?maybe i just shouldn't study=Pworks better for me.
By the way today i'm going out with Kate at monastiraki to buy flip-flops or something.Which reminds me>she went like crazy for this guy she made out with.Well i can't actually recall what he look likes but as long as she's happy that's fine with me.
Anyway i'm getting bored out of my head here.And i keep listening to crappy sweet(as if=p) songs.Well maybe this thing actually got to me after all.And Nancy today just kind of figured out the whole thing and was like "you in luv again natalitsaaaaa"arg.that was like sooo embarrassing.stil i don't know.guess she knows me better than i do know myself.evrybody does a.a.m.o.f.

HahAHah mom keeps screaming at me at the moment and i've got no idea what her problem actually is=]probably the temperature track by sean paul which i happen to have been listening for the past like..one hour on repeat:Pi think it's getting to her nerves.
NOTE TO SELF:listen to this crap more oftenly.
Jeez i'm so sleepy at the moment like i'm going to crash on the keyboard
note to self2:please please please sleep at like 9tonight;]
HaHA N.f.w=P
Btw i also kind of freaked out today with the whole 610situation.i was waiting for the fucking bus 45 minutes under the sun and when it arrived i practically jumped screaming on the driver.
Which reminds me i have to stop wearing flip flops when i have to take a bus.
i ALWAYS stumble on my way out=<
grrr.
Anyway if i listen to temperature once more i think my braIn is actually going to melt.

well i'll write more at night cause i'm feeling so tireeeeed at the moment..aouumf=o
ps.1.WTf is wrong with me today???
I'M HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY:d

No comments: