Friday, July 20, 2007

it's in the ABC of growing up,...

Aplwc variemai tragika.Ponaei to keafli mu.Metraw tis meres anapoda na vrethw stin xalkidiki.Telikws h Katerina to exei pada right.Aplwc na vrethw ekei TWRA.Now now darling don't kill yourself.
Lene pada gia to aitio kai to aitiato./Aitia apotelesma.
Kai to apotelesma t exo varethei.
Den borw allo n skeftomai thn aitia
Me exei kurasei
Tha kanw oti leei h Katerina.
Oi katastaseis dhmiurgun ton anthrwpo k emena oi katastaseis m exun ferei edw?
Den exei shmasia.
Etc k alliwc tr einai trith lykeiu dn xreiazetai kaneic na pernaei kala.Tha allaxw tmhma pu th pei pos den th eimai me th nena.Ta atoma pu ebisteyomai eite pane panagiwtopulo eite kollegio.Den xerw.
Kathgorw ton eauto m g ta lathh mu.Kai g to gegonos pos dn xerw pote t thelw
POTE.
oTan syneidhtopoiw t thelw
H nomizw pws exw syneidhtopoihsei vgainun ta logia ths Katerinas sthn epifaneia.
Katerinaki na xereic pws milas ta logia s apo mesa mu
these little things give me away...
No i'm not fucking angry about anything.I'm not fucking blaming anyone.I'm just in the whole "axrhstos"situation of the fucken Swt type it just keeps coming up.And i can't help to wonder how my life would have been if it hadn't been for S.Little things give me away.Now i'm almost there and almost nowhere.And above all vacation.A village somewhere by the sea.Packed with people.Endless possibilities.Just find me my way out now will you kate?
I'm so getting to my own nerves.
You know it's juts liek thta movie "about a boy"."NO man's an island"."I am a moving nothing with no purpose whatsoever".And the fact is Jimmy had it right when he said there is some of us who just ended up here and have NO reason to be here at alla as they will never give or gain anyhing to change the way they feel.
The little things give me away.
aitiato.aitia:h gnwsth.

No comments: