Friday, July 20, 2007

wings over carpet


make me a carpet of wildflowers
where i can rest my soul
among sleeping pills and empty bottles
fix a smile upon your lips
and swear to not let go of it

make me a plastic creation
of paper cups,empty cds and straws
to let my soul play in
and this hand that rests upon yours;
it's mine.
cut it off

everything is about theories
none of it i've actually ever seen
Float on all the things i've fallen short of
i guess it all has to do with being real

fill me a bottle with tears
at least i'd know then you can feel
it's all in the way you can make me swing on air
and it's all about the moment and further i don't care

make me a ocean of paper
to let my soul travel in papercuts
i find the pain comforting
it almost feels like writting about shortage of love

cut off your deadly vermilion wings
they said every angel is terrifying
but the inside of things not the nature is what burns.


a little before the dawn of tomorrow the soul finds it easy to forget

2 comments:

ODNA said...

''Days I hide
Lonely times to keep me dry
Taste my life
Buried will survive
And only time
Will tell if we will die''

Keep writing mikrh <3

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.