Thursday, July 19, 2007

umf..whatever.

A quorter after mindnight.Still having about 20 latin verbs and three pages(History)t learn by heart.So NOT gonna do any of it.Groumf.I'm actually kind of bored at the moment so i might after all do some of it.
I just got off the phone with Kate.We have talked today for like...more than three hours.I can feel neither my left ear or my left hand.
Oh!i almo made a chocolate cake this afternoon.I know sounds kinda funny.
Kate says i'm losing it.
My mom's temper's so muckh better today.
AND she is SO happy that i finally stopped listening to temparature-sean paul on repeat.She claimed her brain was going to fall off unless i did so i had to.
Now i'm listening to the bacardi mojito song by DJ Sadegh=P
At leasts she likes this one.My dad doesn't nor do the neighbours.It's not like i care=p
Well i'm also proud of myself for not letting that dump-ass and the shit 'keeps telling me get to me.(ALMOST).Eve is SO WAY RIGHT when she says we should actually keep some people in cages.It's better for..you know..the human kind in general.
Oh!and mom went to see the summer teachers.So that BITCH told her i actually always bring in the homework i'm supposed to -which of course is TRUE.And then she told her i'm always thinking of other things in her classroom and am letting my "talent in latin and ancient grrek"(as if!=p)go wasted.WTF.Sure i'm thinking of a dozen of other things such as"why the f*** would they let HER teach anybody?".Anyway.It's not her fault she's a RETARD.
And i'm also hanging round with Nancy during breaks and we are both like"what is wrong with the people here?"but anyway we'll be fine i guess.It's just a another god damn year.And thank goodness it's the last one!!!!
Btw i'm over excited about Kate coming over at pelion for a couple of days and my going to Chalkidiki with her=P.We are SO gonna tear the place down!!!
Ups half the cake already missing=@
i wonder why i ever let it ALL alone in the kitchen:Pthey always fucken KILL it:P
(at least why don't they let me do it myself?:P
i'm kind of moody at the moment.
If that freak tells me another single word >Bang.DEAD.


AOUMF.kind of bored.Everyone online @MSN is boring above limits of sanity.
WHATEVER happened to all Interetsing people.
Btw i have a new nickname that starts getting to my nerves:@"nataliiiiitsa in luuuv"
Geez.
Ok.
i might actually post something later.
hope nothing happens to any of you till then(one person excepted):>jarjarjar
bb

No comments: