Thursday, July 19, 2007

two minutes

hand in hand and i'm not even awake yet
i've dreampt of castles and rainbows
and now i'm dancing on floppy air

five more minutes.don't even know you yet
it will be two more until i'm all drained
till our kisses met.

right now all i know is i'm standing here
wishing that somehow
i could right my name all across you
tell me how.
i'm hiding on the inside
and i'm only open when with you
it will be two more minutes
till i find out in love with you

the doubts cast spells
and singing can sometimes make you cry
sunrises aren't always happy
they symbolize feelings i can't defy

and now
not yet asleep
not deeply into love
i'm almost living half-way breathing
and mind with feelings will not rhyme

i am almost quiet now
i rock myself to sleep
singing another lullaby
it will be two more minutes till
i have to make an allaby.
(ashamed to love)

i'm almost ashamed to tell you
i'm somehow ashamed to see myself cry
hidding in excuses
and i almost need to lie.

two more minutes
till you head back to the sun
it will take me just a little longer
to find out i ever was in love.



i find myself lost on the inside
i'm falling behind.


whatever.

No comments: