Wednesday, July 18, 2007

paper flowers

so deligate,
like the cry of a single wave
in an ocean.
float go float
on the rythm of existence
or some drifting away melody
of a lonely acoustic guitar.
Where are you know?
This time i won't go rhyming again.
In the bit of a breath from heaven
i'm swimming again.
Fall from the roof.
Crash on some cold naked floor.
Were have you been and were are you going to
drift away this time?
so deligate
like the flickering of candles
lighting up your face
and i find myself caught inbetween
dreams and non-existance.
Again.
This pulse running through my body,
i just can't control
it's just like electricity
and when you're not letting go
it's easier to get drained of..
drained of..
Hide and seek with me
it just won't get the fairytale anywere
closer or further than a soul rape.
The beauty is never to be regognised,
prior to death.
It's like choral people singing soaked in sweat
of a man who was only half innnocent.
What is your true story?
Don't push me into violence.
This is how it always is
when minds
-not just bodies,
mingle up.
I've observed you in my heart
drowning.
And you are never close enough,
but never way far.
just like them you excite me.
Paper flowers.
always more than perfect
but never to be, like true flowers, loved.
I turn my heart into paper
and melt it in a cheap text book.
I'll only sing my story
as i climb up in heaven
from these paper steps.

No comments: